JSAC Run for the Arts 5K 2022
This year's 5K event has changed some of it's operating procedures to provide a safe environment for all participants, staff, volunteers, and Ocean Grove residents.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2022, 9:00 AM
Monmouth County, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USA
About the Event
This year's funds from the 5K event will go towards JSAC programs and sponsored events, and historic preservation of the Old Neptune High School!
- Online Registration opens 5/30/22 - $30/pp
- Paper registration mailed 5/20/22
- Late Registration begins 8/20/22 - $35/pp
- Last day to register 9/17/22
- Day of Race 9/17/22 at 9 am
Non-run shirts will be available for purchase through Bonfire.com for purchase starting late June and will be available until December 31, 2022. Revenue from the non-run shirts will cover operating costs for the run.
- 5K start time 9am - Mass start. Walkers may start at 9:05am. Run time will start for runners as they cross the start line.
- Flat, fast run through Downtown Historic Ocean Grove continuing onto the Ocean Grove Boardwalk and throught to Bradley Beach Boardwalk. Traffic controlled and a marked course. Water and snacks provided before and after the race.
- Awards for top three male and female finshers plus top Ocean Grove resident male and female
- Masks must be worn indoors in all public common areas of the building.
- Masks and waters to be handed out by request on the course - course volunteers will have bottled water at their spots - runners can request
- The Awards Ceremony is TBD as the time gets closer.
- Registration day of race is available until 8:30 AM.
- In-person Packet pick up (September 15-17) will be outdoors in the North Lot and will take place over 3 days. No shows will not receive a refund but will receive a donation letter for tax purposes. Participants must present photo ID at pick up.
- Paperless registration (Starting Memorial Day Weekend) 5/30/22 at 7am
- Runner's Packets will include Run Bib/JSAC Event 2021 Run shirt/JSAC events program - future programs and events/Packaged snacks/Sponsor materials and promotional items.
- Check/money order payable to Jersey Shore Arts Center with signed completed form mailed to Run for the Arts 5K - Honor Run, Jersey Shore Arts Center, P.O. Box 55, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756