Did you attend Neptune High School at its former location on Main Street in Ocean Grove?
If so, we invite you to be a part of the building’s 125th Anniversary festivities in 2023. Whether you want to volunteer to help plan the celebration or just attend the events, we invite you to submit this form so we can keep you in the loop.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the building!
JSAC SPONSORED EVENTS
- Wed, Oct 05JSAC - Herbst TheaterOct 05, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMJSAC - Herbst Theater, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USASupport local theater with an evening of local Jersey Shore playwrights and actors reading recent works in progress before they hit the stage! If time permits, we'll have a Q&A session with the playwrights. Save your seat with an $8 donation now or donate at the door.
- Fri, Oct 28JSAC - Palaia TheaterOct 28, 7:00 PMJSAC - Palaia Theater, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USAJoin us at the JSAC for a screening of "Clue"! Tickets are $10/pp. Six blackmail victims are invited to a mansion by a man who knows a dark secret from each of their pasts. Each is handed a weapon, then the blackmailer is killed. Can the guests uncover the murderer before they all become victims?
- Sat, Oct 29JSAC South Parking Area off Lawrence Ave
- Thu, Dec 01JSAC - Palaia TheaterDec 01, 7:00 PMJSAC - Palaia Theater, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USAA documentary exploring the life of the Beatles' John Lennon, utilizing clips of home movies and interviews with family members. Pre-show begins at 5:30. Indoor movie series - PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. AVAILABLE AUGUST 5TH.
- Thu, Dec 15JSAC - Palaia TheaterDec 15, 7:00 PMJSAC - Palaia Theater, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USAThe Muppets' version of the Dickens holiday classic about a miser who's visited by three ghosts features Kermit the Frog as the penny-pincher's hardworking and loyal employee. Tickets are $10/pp for adults and $5/pp for kids.
The JSAC Mission...
"The Mission of the Ocean Grove Historic Preservation Society, Inc. is twofold: to save and restore the beautiful and historic building (the “old” Neptune High School) that is currently home to the Jersey Shore Arts Center, and to operate the Arts Center in support of local artists and arts educators. The Jersey Shore Arts Center provides affordable programs, events, professional opportunities and work space for artists and arts related educators who in turn develop opportunities for the broader Jersey Shore community to experience and engage with the Arts."