JSAC SPONSORED EVENTS
- Sat, Sep 18Monmouth County
- Sat, Sep 25Ballroom & Herbst Theater
- Fri, Oct 15Jersey Shore Arts Center
- Thu, Oct 28Palaia TheaterOct 28, 7:00 PMPalaia Theater, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USATwo soul-singing brothers are sent on a "mission from God" to raise $5000 to save an orphanage in Chicago. On their fund-raising tour de force, they encounter a multitude of mishaps and mayhem. Indoor movie series - PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED - AVAILABLE AUGUST 5.
- Sat, Nov 06Jersey Shore Arts Center,Palaia Theater
- Sat, Nov 27First, Second & Third FloorsNov 27, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PMFirst, Second & Third Floors, 66 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USACome and check out local artists and crafters for your holiday shopping list. Visit the historic Old Neptune High School, see our artists' studios, listen to holiday music, grab a hot coco and a quick bite. We'll have 2-3 floors of local holiday gifts ready for the giving from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Thu, Dec 02Palaia Theater
- Thu, Jan 13Palaia Theater
- Thu, Jan 20Palaia Theater
- Thu, Mar 03Herbst Theater
(Hover and Click on the images to learn more.)
The JSAC Mission...
"The Mission of the Ocean Grove Historic Preservation Society, Inc. is twofold: to save and restore the beautiful and historic building (the “old” Neptune High School) that is currently home to the Jersey Shore Arts Center, and to operate the Arts Center in support of local artists and arts educators. The Jersey Shore Arts Center provides affordable programs, events, professional opportunities and work space for artists and arts related educators who in turn develop opportunities for the broader Jersey Shore community to experience and engage with the Arts."