Beginner Watercolor / Jeanne Power
Time & Location
About the Event
It's never too early or too late to learn to paint with watercolor! This beginner watercolor class is the perfect space for those that have the desire to watercolor paint but don't know how to get started or how to get re-started. You will learn a wide variety of techniques, including paintbrush usage, color mixing, color application and most of all, enjoy creative expression in this fun and relaxing setting!
- Understand how all the materials effect the look and fell of the art piece.
- Explore methods in painting.
- Under basics of color theory.
- Understand how to detail and shade.
- Enjoy creative expression through watercolor painting.
There will be 4 projects to complete and display for the upcoming student show.
A supply list and syllabus will be provided upon registration. Instructor will also provide some materials.
- Beginner Watercolor/Summer II$45$450$0